Terms & Conditions
Ochron Interiors Private Limited (‘Ochron’) is an interior designing entity based out of Hyderabad that designs residential and commercial properties which include design planning, wood-work affixation and such other interior works as per the client’s requirement.
ServicesUpon execution of this Agreement by the Client, the Designer will provide the Client with interior design services. This assistance will include a conceptual design and a detailed plan for implementation plus consultations as requested by the Client. The plan may address, but will not be limited to, the following:
- recommendations relative to placement and arrangement of specific, existing furnishings of the Client;
- recommendations regarding selection and placement of new custom furnishings and accessories;
- coordination of selections of tiles, cabinets, surface finishes, fabrics, wallpaper and paints, carpeting and rugs, window treatments, and accessories;
- acquisition of custom furnishings and accessories, unique and imported sinks, tubs, tiles, and faucets, cabinets, finishes, fabrics, wallpaper and paints, carpeting and rugs, window treatments, antique lighting and hardware and all lofts will be non-soft close by default;
- assistance in acquisition of stock items from retail sources;
- assistance in selection of wall colours that are in harmony with all other fabrics and surface finishes;
- recommendation of appropriate interior architectural features; i.e. mantels, moulding, cabinetry, kitchen cabinets, bathroom fixtures and hardware, flooring designs, lighting, built-in cabinetry and other items;
- sketches of interior cabinetry, drapery treatments and room layouts;
- attendance and participation in periodic progress meetings with the architect and builder.
- Ochron shall typically take approximately 8-10 weeks of time for 2BHK and 10-12 weeks of time for 3BHK interior execution of Systemized interior package including modular Kitchen, wardrobes and toilets beginning from the planning meeting.
- Additional time would be required if the work involves more units/customization as per the client’s requirement which shall be communicated and agreed mutually.
- Initial quotation for the required services will be shared by Ochron and the same shall be an initial estimate and valid for 6 months from the date of quotation.
- The exact price of the service will depend on measurements, scope of work and change in designs/ material /finishes. Based on these revisions, you can expect the quote to raise or drop by approximately 5-10%.
- 10% of the agreed amount shall be paid as token advance towards the acceptance of the project which shall be non-refundable.
- 50% of the agreed amount shall be paid at the time of signing the agreement and the terms attached thereto.
- 40% of the agreed amount shall be made before the material dispatch from factory and not before installation.
- The Client shall reimburse the Designer only for pre-approved out-of-pocket expenses incurred by the Designer in connection with the Client’s project. The Designer shall invoice the Client for all out-of-pocket expenses as they are incurred, and Client shall pay such invoices upon receipt of the invoice.
- In each of the above cases, individually, the payment shall not be delayed beyond 7 business days failing which interest at the rate of 24% per annum shall be attracted on the payment due from the date it becomes due.
45 Day Guarantee
- • The Delivery Guarantee period will begin once the design is finalised, you have accepted the Ochron Services and the payment of second instalment (50% of quote value) is received.
- Preconditions for our 45 Day Promise: All items contained in the site-readiness checklist should be complete when we begin the installation process.
- If the woodwork component of quote is equal or greater than 15 lakhs then the Delivery day guarantee will not apply due to the volume of work involved.
- The Company shall provide its services in a professional manner consistent with general industry standards and conforming to the requirements of the Terms & Conditions. Any implied warranty, including but not limited to implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are hereby waived.
- Woodwork Warranty is a structural warranty that covers delamination, edge-band peeling, bubbles in lamination and borer-infection. It also covers any Bend more than 8mm, caused due to weather conditions and moisture level in the atmosphere. Plywood used by Ochron is borer-proof and termite-resistant.
- The Woodwork warranty shall be null and void, and Ochron shall not be liable if the damage is due to: 1) Continuous seepage of water/dampness;
- All accessories, hardware and appliances are covered as per the respective Manufacturer’s Warranty Policy.
- Warranty provided herein (in so far as applicable to Ochron) shall be null and void, and Ochron shall not be liable in any manner (including relation to damages and expenses that may be incurred by a Client), if:
- he Client does not grant access to the premises (where the Services are/ were provided), and the opportunity to Ochron’s representatives to inspect, correct, or replace the alleged defective and /or damaged items; or
- In the event that repair work has been done to a product without any authorization from Ochron, the product’s warranty coverage is automatically deemed void.
- All warrantied products may carry a warranty card from the manufacturer. The warranty applies only to such specific parts of the product and not to the whole assembled product.
- Warranty terms and conditions are fixed, non-negotiable, non-transferable and only benefits the original purchasers of the product.
2) Misuse, normal wear and tear; and /or
3) Negligence of the customer.
Term of the agreement
- This agreement shall be valid until the completion of execution of the agreed services.
- Any further amendments/extensions to the term shall be done on a mutual agreement basis.
- Ochron shall not be held liable for any manufacturing defects in the products. Warranty shall be as given by the suppliers or manufacturers of the products used.
- Ochron shall use its best endeavour to select the materials of good quality from recognized vendors. Natural damage, decay or discoloration in materials shall not be within the liability assumed Ochron.
- Ochron shall not be held responsible for any client mis-handling of the materials.
- Any change in material/specification other than as suggested by the Ochron shall be undertaken for works at the risk of the client.
- Failure or delay in obtaining any article or service from suppliers shall not affect the terms and conditions relating to any other article or service covered by this Agreement.
- The Client shall be responsible for all costs and fees associated with the settlement of any dispute that may pertaining to the service contract.