When you are down, prayers always help!
Attention to a dedicated place of worship, be it small or big, is essential to maintain a serene environment in your home. Prayers help spread positivity and peace, ensuring you have a happy home.
1. The best location for the mandir in the house is the north-east. If that doesn’t work for you, the north and the east corners will do too. West is permissible too, if nothing else works. However, avoid locating the pooja room in the south.
2. Try to ensure that you face the north or the east while offering prayers.
3. Don’t position the pooja room under a staircase or against the wall of a bathroom — it is considered inauspicious
4. Design the pooja ghar on the ground floor of your home for best results. Basements and upper floors are not recommended for mandirs as per Vastu.
5. Align the pooja room along the north-east, east or north if you live in a north or east facing flat.